Free vertical list with a traffic cone for Keynote. Design illustration of an orange traffic cone, with five (5) vertically-aligned text blocks. Editable graphics with icon and text placeholders.
Use this traffic cone list template in your Keynote presentation to:
- show a descending/ascending process with 5 steps
- show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- (as a better alternative) replace the classic bulleted list of information
- illustrate 5 ideas, concepts or groups of information
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Vertical List with Traffic Cone for Keynote’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icon and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- KEY file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)