Free marketing flywheel for Keynote. Cycle process diagram template made with 3 circular arrows, for Attract, Engage, Delight. Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Some marketers (like Brian Halligan, HubSpot’s CEO) advise updating the traditional marketing funnel with the flywheel, as a framework better serving a customer-centric marketing strategy.
For a better understanding, Hubspot give a clear definition of each stage:
- Attract: Attracting is about using your expertise to create content and conversations that start meaningful relationships with the right people.
- Engage: Engaging is about building lasting relationships with people by providing insights and solutions that align with their roadblocks and goals.
- Delight: Delighting is about providing an outstanding experience that adds real value, empowers people to reach their goals, and become promoters of your company.
— Source: hubspot.com
You can also replace the stage titles with Service, Marketing, Sales.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Marketing Flywheel for Keynote’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- KEY file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)